Watch the video or read the instructions below on how to test your internet speed. It is important your internet connection is sufficient for the Rveal Streaming Media Player to stream and run smoothly. If not, you may experience buffering, extended load times and overall slower performance. We recommend a minimum download speed of 10mbps for medium quality content and 15mbps for high definition.
STEP BY STEP
1. Go to the Ookla SpeedTest app on the Home Screen.
2. Wait for your internet server to be found. If it says "Network Communication Issues", then the Rveal TV Box is not connected to the internet.
3. Using the Air Mouse on the remote, click on "Begin Test" to test both your download and upload speeds. The download speed is most important for streaming on RvealTV.
4. We recommend running the test several times to get a more accurate read.
Here are some way improve your internet connection:
- Use an Ethernet cable to hardwire the Rveal TV Box to the internet router
- Restart your router to reestablish the internet connection
- Get a Wi-Fi extender if the Rveal TV Box is not near the internet router
For additional help and instructions, please contact our customer care team here.