Apr 03 2018
Watch the video below to learn how to install or update Kodi through the Google Play Store.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to install or update Kodi through the Google Play Store:
- - Select the Google Play Store App (Fourth app from the left that looks like a white bag) on the Home Screen.
- - If not logged in, select Existing if you already have a Gmail account to log in with, or select New to create one.
- - Inside the Google Play Store search for Kodi.
- - Select Kodi from the app options that appear.
- - Select Install if you don't have Kodi on your device, or update to get the latest version.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to update apps already installed using Kodi via the web browser on the device:
- - Select the Google Chrome Web Browser App (Third app from the left that looks like a red, yellow, and green ball) on the Home Screen.
- - Enter the following link into the Address Bar: https://kodi.tv/download/
- - Select the Android ARM version you would like to download. NOTE: It is best to await instructions on when to update Kodi, to best work with our RvealTV customizations and settings.
- - Once you begin downloading you'll see a Downward Pointing Arrow appear at the top left corner of your screen. You can check the status of the download by placing the Air Mouse at the top left corner, press and hold the OK button on you remote, and drag downward.
- - Once the download is complete select the All Apps icon (Circle with the 6 dots inside) in the middle of the Home Screen.
- - Select the AppInstaller App.
- - Select Local Disk.
- - The latest version of Kodi should be available. Select it, and select Install.
For additional help and instructions, please contact our customer care team here.