Mar 29 2016
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to activate Closed Captioning on the RvealTV App:
- - During a movie or TV show enable the Audio/Video Settings bar at the top by pressing OK on your remote or by moving the Air Mouse.
- - Select the Closed Caption button (It's on the far right with a Word Bubble icon inside it) on the Audio/Video Settings Bar.
- - Select one of the locations provided and it will be added to the stream automatically.
If above method didn't work, you can also attempt to activate the Closed Caption feature for the main interface add-on Exodus. Follow the steps below to do so:
- - Select Add-Ons breathe System inside RvealTV.
- - Select My add-ons.
- - Scroll down and select Video add-ons.
- - Scroll down and select Exodus.
- - Select Configure.
- - Select Subtitles.
- - Check in Enable subtitles.
This will permanently turn on Closed Captioning for Movies and TV Shows within Exodus which is the main interface option. To turn it off follow the steps above and uncheck Enable subtitles.
For additional help and instructions, please contact our customer care team here.